Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm Sick Of All The Celebrity News!

While standing in line this evening at the grocery store looking at Magazine Covers (and yes I actually walked out of the store without buying a single one) - it hit me, I'm sick of celebrity news! Really - I don't give a shit if Kate Hudson and Chris Robinson are splitting up, and I really don't care to know when Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes will allow photographs to be taken of their daughter Suri. I could care less about Pamela Anderson & Kid Rock's wedding! I don't care whether Richie Sambora is screwing Heather Locklear's former best friend, Denise Richards, and I swear to god, if I hear one more thing about Angelie Jolie & Brad Pitt I'm going to barf!!!

I'm the first to admit, that I used to be addicted to reading celebrity news - I habitually bought Star Magazine & People, and US Weekly. It just seems lately that there's more and more crappy stories about this celebrity couple & that celebrity couple splitting, and this actor or that actor going into rehab, and I really just don't give a fuck anymore! (excuse my French)

What I'd like to see is more stories on how a celebrity has overocme adversity, and how this actor or that actor has contributed in a positive way to something in this world. So while I was standing in line - I turned the front copies of Star Magazine, National Enquirer, People Magazine & US Weekly around backwards. *big grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home