Sunday, August 27, 2006

Happy Birthday Sister!



So what do you do when you can't make it to your sister's 40th birthday party? You send a singing telegram! Well - at least that was my remedy! I had been trying to figure out for several weeks what exactly I could do for her for her birthday, other than sending her a few small gifts & a gift certificate, when I stumbled across the website to a company in New England that delivers singing telegrams - www.amazingballonagrams.com. My only problem once I found the website and I decided that that's what I wanted to do, was deciding on which character to send - they had many to choose from - so I enlisted the help of my brothers and decided on the "crazy clown". I really wish I could have been there - but there was just to much to do this weekend in preparation for the start of the school year today.

Here are a few more pictures:


As you can tell, Lizzie and the clown became fast friends!

My rant for the day:

Yesterday, when I stopped in at my favorite craft store, I saw that they ran out of my favorite yarn, they have no idea when they're getting it back in & they looked at me like I was an alien when I asked if they could call another store location to see if they had it. Finally I said "Never mind, I'll just go myself and see if they have it". I seriously thought I was going to have punch the store manager in the face.... (and I'm sure my PMS had something to do with my intense anger was I feeling)

I mean Fuck! How hard is it for them to simply pick up the phone & call another store and see if they have it? Isn't that part of their damn job? Assholes! What in the hell ever happened to good customer service?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home